Bootcamp for businesses
Legacy’s Boss Bootcamp is great for businesses!
- Provides networking opportunities with like-minded individuals.
- Facilitates staff team building and working together towards one goal.
- Promotes and enhances the business's or organisation's social benevolence.
- Improves mental and physical fitness for those taking part.
- Involves building teamwork and improves staff morale. Everyone at every level can take part and it’s a fun way to engage clients, customers and suppliers.
- Opportunities for images of the boss/team at the event, creating fantastic photos to include in newsletters, Annual Report, on website and social media.
- Helps to identify potential leaders amongst the staff.
- Allows everyone to see the benefit of working together on a project ‘outside of their traditional work roles’.
Participating in Boss Bootcamp is your chance to help Legacy Families, by raising the much needed funds required to continue Legacy’s valuable services and support.
How do I start raising funds for legacy?
Fundraising is easy! Appoint a Social Group or Team Captain to keep everyone motivated and focused on
fundraising to get your boss or team to Bootcamp.
- Sign up colleagues and friends as sponsors, just to get you started!
- Dollar matching will motivate the staff to raise more funds.
- Engage with your suppliers and contractors and ask for their support.
- Does the company have a dollar matching scheme and can you tap into it? If not, ask for a company donation.
- If your company has other sites or lots of departments why not combine your ideas and fundraising totals.
Just click on our fundraising tips page to get more ideas!