How to Raise Funds
You are registered now let's tell the world!
Promote your participation:
- You can set a fundraising target and donate to yourself.
- Update your profile page with an image and your reasons for participating.
- Draft an email requesting sponsorship from your colleagues, suppliers, family, and friends.
- You can post about participation in Bootcamp on your personal and company social media platforms requesting people to sponsor you.
- Update your email signature using our downloadable banners and link it to your profile page.
- Meet with your marketing team and staff to discuss ways of promoting your participation in Bootcamp through posters, content on your website, in your newsletter, in industry publications etc.
- Get your staff involved through company Bootcamp raffles, social club events, or donation drives at work and tailor any upcoming programs to focus on your fundraising efforts.
- Don’t forget to send a follow-up to people you have emailed, messaged, or spoken to etc.
- Ask for help – you’re not on your own, the Legacy Bootcamp team are always here to help.
- Finally, you can be creative. We encourage you to think outside the box with your fundraising efforts.
In a tragic twist that will have consequences lasting a lifetime, little Josh Williams was born the very same day his father, Lance Corporal Brad Williams, was laid to rest. “I was trying to hold it together for the two most precious people in my life; our three year old daughter Lilly and our son Josh, who was on his way.”
That’s how Sonia Williams remembers the traumatic day in September, when she sat weeping at the funeral of Brad, her husband and childhood sweetheart.
Sonia says she simply couldn’t have coped “Without the love and support of my friends, family and, of course, Legacy.”"